Updated Training Format with Enhanced COVID-19 Precautions:
There is no higher priority to our entire Quarterback Academy family than the Safety of our Athletes and Coaches and we have enhanced several of our training procedures in the interest of health and safety. The following precautions have been implemented for all or our training events and small group and private sessions:
- Enrollment participation has been further reduced and capped as required on a state by state basis.
- Parents and guest coaches attending must be off of the training field and remain 6 feet apart in the designated viewing area.
- Athletes and training coaches will have regularly scheduled breaks for hand and football sanitizing.
- In states where it is required, athletes and training coaches will wear masks to prevent hand to face contact and potential transmission. And all athletes and coaches will have the option to wear masks even in states not required.
- Quarterback Academy has adjusted training drills to allow for additional player to player spacing and replaced classroom sessions with additional on field sessions that feature advanced and highly beneficial vision and cognitive processing development.