With today’s explosive offensive systems and passing games, elite receiver play has become paramount in football. Collective Receiver Academy training sessions prepare athletes in all aspects of receiver play. Collective Receiver Academy curriculum is based on the E4 system; Exit, Explode, Extend and Engage. It is a total package and one of the premier positions on the offense. Whether an entry-level or elite athlete, players can expect precise teaching and improved receiver skills. Receiver training events include work on all of the following:
• Stance and Starts
• Footwork for precise route running.
• Ball Skills and catching drills to more consistently make pressure catches.
• Understanding the DNA of Routes and how to run more precise routes
• Ball security and YAC (yards after catch)
• Man and off coverage releases
• Understanding space and Stemming Inside and outside leverage to create separation from defenders
• Defensive coverage recognition
• Live routes with Quarterbacks
• Video evaluation that includes release, movement strategy and catching technique
Collective Running Back Academy provides athletes with the tools to be an optimized running back who has maximized their potential. Collective Running Back curriculum is a total training package that covers all facets of the game. Whether you are just beginning to play or an elite athlete looking for finish details in your advanced game, players can expect precise teaching and improved running back skills. Running Back Academy training events include work on all of the following:
• Understanding Alignment and Stance for competitive advantage
• Footwork for balance and burst
• Run game strategies and mastering techniques for both zone and gap schemes.
• Movements strategies for optimized Power Cuts, Jump Cut and Burst
• Ball Security and YAC (yards after contact)
• Catching the ball out of the backfield.
• Pass Protection Technique for both Zone and Man Blocking Schemes
• Learning to FINISH runs – Maximize each carry
COMPETITION MODEL AND SCHEDULE HAS ALSO BEEN MODIFIED FOR COVID-19 SAFETY ENHANCEMENTS