Quarterback Academy Story
Quarterback Academy founded by Darin Slack in 1988, QBA’s core principles flow from Coach Slack’s proven agenda to build better football players by building better men!
25,000 athletes attest to the success in life, work and football achieved through training and developing with Academy Camps, books, and DVDs. Coaches and parents have returned year after year to benefit from our proprietary progressive, sequential, dynamic development curriculum.
Recognizing the immense value of systematic, precision training, we have invested heavily in coach certification so you can have confidence that every camp meets our industry-leading standards.
At QBA we daily prove:
- Change the way a young man thinks about football, career and purpose in life and you ensure his future.
- Earning respect and leading by example are the marks of true victory.
- Because every player can make a difference, every player must achieve full potential
- Fostering Confidence, Consistency, Character and Commitment–the backbone of the C4 Self-Correct System–is our primary duty to parents and coaches.
- Tomorrow’s leaders are today’s football leaders!
- Our story is still being written and we invite you to be another successful chapter!
QBA’s Primary Aim: “Accelerated Development and Leadership.”
QBA provides the highest quality skills training systems and services coupled with ultimate customer service. We provide coaches, athletes and parents the highest level of instruction and information, personalized service and knowledge they need to advance their training programs.
- Vision – Train, Teach and Build young men.
- Motto – Confidence – Character – Commitment – Consistency
- Credo – Self-Correct, not self-destruct
- We believe we can change the way young men think about football, career, and purpose for life.
- We believe a QB’s highest achievement isn’t a scholarship or a victory. It’s earning the respect of teammates and leading them by example.
- We believe that every athlete can make a difference, and therefore must achieve their potential.
- We believe that if even one athlete in every place we go hears the call to make a difference with his gift, then we’ve succeeded.
- We believe it is our privilege to assist coaches in developing skilled, self-motivated young men for their programs who remind them how much fun they have doing what they do.
- We believe it is our duty to assist parents, in fostering Confidence, Consistency, Character, and Commitment, the backbone of the C4 Self-Correct System.
- We believe that the next generation of leaders is lost without understanding the rich reward and legacy that comes to men who sacrifice for a greater good.
- Thank you for taking the time to consider what we believe.